Vatika group was incorporated in 1986 with a vision to emerge as a niche player in real estate and hospitality and has grown exponentially into truly diversified corporate entity. In the last 22 years of its existence, Vatika Group has created projects that touch every walk of life and human endeavor, while setting new benchmarks in quality.
A Document and Content Management System for customer services department to archive customer files. Ability to electronically access, share and collaborate on documents and content.
Need for a Document Management Solution
Customer services will store, retrieve and archive all customer information such as Customer Application form, Allotment letter, Possession letter, Receipt of Payments, Loan Agreements, Agreement for Sale, and Customer Correspondence. All documents and contents will be assessed and verified by Customer Services Department, Accounts Department, Finance Department, Legal Department and Operations Department of Vatika.
A complete turnkey solution was designed based on Contentverse to meet their needs.
The project started with scanning of all physical records and digitally transforming them into Contentverse as electronic records.
Vatika offices at other locations scan and upload documents for instant digital access and while the physical copies will be sent to central archives.
Factors for Contentverse ROI
Vatika achieved a near instant ROI in the following areas:
- Efficiency in document creation, storage, and distribution
- Enhanced security of documents over physical storage
- Increased productivity when searching for documents
- Cost benefit through electronic distribution
- Over 70 percent savings in printing and photo copying costs
- Increased customer service capability and ability to respond to customers immediately
- All documents available centrally and on need-to-know basis